- Zero balance account and free unlimited number of transactions across ATMs of any Bank in India.
- Complimentary Personal Accidental Insurance (Death)cover of Rs. 50 Lakhs to all ranks.
- Complimentary Air Accidental Insurance (Death)cover of Rs. 1 Crore to all ranks
- Complimentary Personal Accidental (Permanent Total Disablement) cover up to Rs. 50 Lakhs to all ranks
- Complimentary Personal Accidental (Permanent Partial Disablement) cover upto Rs. 50 Lakhs to all ranks.
- Xpress Credit, Home loan, Car Loan and Education loan available at competitive rates.
- 100% waiver of processing fee on Xpress Credit, Car Loan and Home Loan (Actual TIR and Valuation charges, etc will be recovered, where applicable).
- Up to 25% off on annual locker rental.
- Auto-Sweep facility (optional) to create e-MODs (Multi Option Deposits)and earn higher interest.
- Demat & Online Trading A/c facility available.
- Free issuance of Drafts, Multi City Cheques, SMS Alerts, NEFT/RTGS.
- Overdraftequivalent to 2 Months Net Salary (subject to maximum cap based on variant of account).
- Additional Rs. 10 Lakh for death in action against terrorist/ Naxalites/ foreign enemy.
- SBI Rishtey (Family Savings Account): For family members of Salary Package Customer with differential benefits.
- Xpress Credit loan cover upto 10 Lakh for SBI Loan Account for death in action against Terrorist / Naxalites / Foreign enemy.
- SBI Rishtey (Family Savings Account): For family members of Salary Package Customer with differential benefits
Note 1: Benefits under salary package are subject to classification of Savings Bank Account to respective Salary Package and Variant in banks system. All Customers Drawing Salary through SBI Accounts are required to apply along with proof of Salary and Proof of employment to their home branch for conversion of savings account to respective Salary Package/Variant (Conversion Forms).
Note 2: In case, monthly salary is not credited into the account for more than 3 consecutive months, the special features offered under Salary Package will stand withdrawn and the account shall be treated as Normal Savings Account under our standard charges structure, and all charges shall be levied and applied as applicable to normal savings accounts.